20120106

BeiJing Halloween

Two pictures I took in BeiJing, both were taken in the garden of the Forbidden City. The first pic is of a tree trunk. The cool thing is that it looks like there's a mutant animal head sticking out of the tree trunk cuz the bark in there is of a different color than the rest of the tree trunk. A few of my friends (and family) got a fright when I showed them this pic. This interest I have for this particular picture may be the reason why I like to draw things that have morbid stuff (like skulls) merged with it.


The next pic depicts a skeletal tree. because I didn't use flash, the tree appeared black against the sky and I like the contrast. I can almost imagine a black hand clawing at the sky with many twisted fingers... or the whomping willow from Harry Potter. Come to think of it, I wonder why this tree is so bare and has a lightning-struck look....

No comments:

Post a Comment